MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Lupus

I'm really not in the mood to blog at all today. It's overcast and warm but not as hot as it usually is around here. I'm feeling much better today. Just a teensy bit of joint pain and brain fog.
Today I was checking the comments for yesterday's post and I got a question about lupus this morning from one of my readers . . .
Blogger dindin said...
sorry to ask, but is there a treatment for lupus that would help? i've never known anyone with the disease. thanks. a dripping springs reader!
September 8, 2020 at 10:02 AM
The only thing I can say would be to check out these sites -

https://www.lupus.org/understanding-lupus

https://creakyjoints.org/education/lupus-facts/?gclid=CjwKCAjw19z6BRAYEiwAmo64LQLGFn9XrvoYZKe0Z8Q9jrvWHj28pHmZpEWqXFVtxEfMQy6ZSsZ5xhoCCB0QAvD_BwE

The first site is a national lupus site that can help any lupus suffer. It has answered my questions time and again. The second site is for those who just want to know about lupus. I like the second site because it has helped me to explain my ilness to other people including my husband, David.


My problem is an autoimmune disease that includes lupus with others and they can attack me at anytime that they please. It's called MCTD. You can look it up. It's just a bundle of happy little autoimmune diseases that like to attack you all at once or at different intervals when they want attention. I have Lupus, Raynaud's, Polymyositis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis. It's a lovely painful package of bitches. 
Anywho, lupus and the RA are at the forefront when it comes to flairs. They can happen at any time during any type of weather. Sorry for the sarcasm, I'm in a bad mood from my pain right now. It really can't be helped. But I hope the above information sites can help y'all to understand me.
So, y'all have a safe and magical day.



4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You have to endure so much -- hugs to you.

ellen abbott said...

autoimmune diseases suck.

Marcia LaRue said...

I am so sorry ... I can't even begin to imagine what you have to endure!

dindin said...

unbelievable! someone has to be working on a treatment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...