MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, June 12, 2023

TЯ☭mp Is Fucked!

I know, I know. License and registration. Wait! What?!? No, sorry. Let's back up here. Over the weekend my back acted up because 

Something like this chair but not specifically this chair.

I was sitting in a hard-backed chair for an hour on Saturday afternoon at a favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch with my amazing, beautiful stepdaughter and her equally amazing, handsome husband. We were celebrating her belated birthday, looking at breathtaking pictures, and talking about their latest trip to the Grand Canyon last week. Anyways this post is not about what went on during that wonderful Saturday afternoon, but what is going on now. My back is acting up and I have been in terrible pain since sitting in that awful chair. Note to self: don't ever, ever do that again. 

Anywho, I have been stuck in bed with pillows and heating pads, and a shit load of pain drugs. Yes, every six hours I try and somewhat fail a bit to finish my back exercises to help relieve the pain. To pass the time while here in bed recuperating, bored out of my mind, I have been reviewing the printed PDF of the 37 count TЯ☭mp indictment but I went further. I actually found on TikTok someone who I dearly love to watch because he's a no-nonsense man, https://www.tiktok.com/@hawkeyewhackamole

He also has a Youtube channel here:  

https://www.youtube.com/@hawkeyewhackamole and really I highly recommend that if you are interested in knowing about the 37 count indictment of TЯ☭mp and what it means and how fucked he truly is then really, I highly recommend you watch this Youtube video here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZrDCs5nUGA

and the written PDF indictment here:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23840362-trump-federal-indictment.

Yes, do both.  Read along as Hawk reads it for you. Hawk explains it very well and he skips over some of the indictment because some of it repeats itself. So, yeah, if you want to know about history unfolding in front of your eyes, listen to this indictment, and if so, read along. I did and it was really tough at first but then I was somewhat of a captive audience with nothing better to do at the time. As I was reading only one thing came to mind, TЯ☭mp is beyond fucked. They have him by the balls if they can find them. He will do time for this unless someone figures out a way to throw the case out of court. Enjoy the hour and a half of this reading and think about it. Let me know if you think otherwise.

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

His strategy will be to delay, delay, delay but in the end, yes, he is fucked. He'll serve prison time unless he dies first or flees to a country without an extradition treaty with the USA . . . like Russia.

Leanna said...

Since Cannon has been taken off the case, I sure hope the magistrate calls for TЯ☭mp's passport. otherwise, he's taking off.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you’re in pain, pal. I feel for ya.
CA_Curmudgeon

River said...

I love this font, which one is it?
Regarding your back, wait until the pain is gone before starting the back exercises again and then ease into them.
I truly hope the trumpet gets convicted and jailed. How is it possible he is allowed to run for president again? That shouldn't be allowed.

ellen abbott said...



sorry to hear you are in so much pain.especially as a result of such a lovely lunch.

last I read she hasn't been taken off the case, just for the arraignment and unless something happens like she recuses herself or gets removed she will likely be the main judge for the trial. but by all accounts, Trump is truly fucked and he still is facing two more indictments.

Ol'Buzzard said...

hope you feel better. This will all pass
the Ol'Buzzard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...