MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, April 8, 2024

Just an Idea. . .

 Today is the rapture and the solar eclipse. Scare the crap out of the rapture freaks, by blowing up some sex dolls with helium and then release them in a church parking lot right when the eclipse starts.🤪 😜 🤣🤣🤣

And wouldn't you know it somebody was thinking the same thing and posted video in TikTok, .8.24 featuring Beth Grant in this immortal scene from “Six Feet Under”, with Blondie singing “Rapture” on the soundtrack. I didn't know about this but it's stellar!



4 comments:

Mike said...

There are memes out there about this. https://mikenet707.blogspot.com/2021/08/5242-rapture.html

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hahaha, perfect! i don't know what's going on but i drove through al of the hills and hollers of WV today and did not see one trump sign!!! in the past, it has been plastered with them. if i were trump, i would be worried.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, I watched "Six Feet Under" but I don't remember this scene. Brilliant!

angela said...

Oh my. I’m definitely going the other way. I found that too funny lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...