MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Halloween Countdown

The countdown ends on the 1st of September. For me, the month of September is Halloween Eve. So, I have oriented the countdown as such.🎃

Thursday, June 27, 2024

New News is Good News

 I'm going to try to do a few posts this week if I can sit for a while. But we will see. This is a quicky and I'm not sitting for it because of pain. 

I'm going to PT for traction for 2 hours and then heat packs. I go for PT 3 times a week for the next 3 and a 1/2 weeks. If it helps and the balloon from the herniated disc goes down like the last time I did this then I won't have to have surgery. So there's that. Nice huh? 

So y'all sit tight and I'll see if I can get David to post stuff for me by beating him into submission. 

Ciao y'all.

5 comments:

angela said...

Good luck with the treqtment. I hope it works for you

S M McBean said...

My recent experience with PT was positive. Empathetic, sensitive. Let's hope they help you leave the pain behind.
As for David: if he not sufficiently pw'ed by now then Yes, more beatings are called for. But make them the kind he likes.

Sandra said...

Sending you good wishes.

Barbara Anne said...

Wishing you well and may the traction make room for the disc between vertebra to slip back into place so your pain will be gone. Yep, I'm a retired nurse!

Hugs!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck! I hope you can successfully avoid surgery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...