🥵🤬 Antifa! You're out of control! I'm all for weather anomalies upsetting that "fatty-fatty" diaperload and his lunatic supporters who wanna be near him. But, those heat blooms are not targeted enough. They are bleeding into my neighborhood, too! Let's lock that shit down because Soros doesn't pay me enough to put up with this!! 🤭😉
5 comments:
🥵🤬 Antifa! You're out of control! I'm all for weather anomalies upsetting that "fatty-fatty" diaperload and his lunatic supporters who wanna be near him. But, those heat blooms are not targeted enough. They are bleeding into my neighborhood, too! Let's lock that shit down because Soros doesn't pay me enough to put up with this!! 🤭😉
There are so many crazy people out there.
So funny! I have a grin a mile wide!
Now just watch this go viral across the wingnutosphere where people will believe it's totally real.
Infidel, I know for a fact that the soul purpose of videos like this is to confuse and drive the right batty. It seems to be working. 🤣🤣🤣🤪
Post a Comment