The serpent was a Promethean figure by any reasonable standard. He offered knowledge that God had forbidden. Whenever an authority figure forbids you to access knowledge, you should be highly suspicious.
Exactly. He wanted humans to have knowledge, the grumpy man in the sky obviously didn’t. If he is somewhere up there I plan to ask many questions. Beginning with. “ what the f@#k “. I think that will cover almost everything
4 comments:
The serpent was a Promethean figure by any reasonable standard. He offered knowledge that God had forbidden. Whenever an authority figure forbids you to access knowledge, you should be highly suspicious.
And that is precisely what EVERYONE should do!
That's a good one.
Exactly. He wanted humans to have knowledge, the grumpy man in the sky obviously didn’t. If he is somewhere up there I plan to ask many questions.
Beginning with. “ what the f@#k “.
I think that will cover almost everything
Post a Comment