I agree with Mary Kirkland, the shoes should be made so they are already flexible and comfortable, though I have no idea how they could make the Pointe toe hardier so it doesn't wear out so quickly. Now I am glad neither of my daughters wanted to take up ballet, though one grand daughter did from age 3 to age 11.
3 comments:
Wonderful!
You would think a retired ballerina would make ballet shoes that they wouldn't have to do so much to them when they buy them. That's crazy.
I agree with Mary Kirkland, the shoes should be made so they are already flexible and comfortable, though I have no idea how they could make the Pointe toe hardier so it doesn't wear out so quickly. Now I am glad neither of my daughters wanted to take up ballet, though one grand daughter did from age 3 to age 11.
Post a Comment