When my cat decides she needs attention she’s very gentle about it. I just little taps on my arm, but If I stay asleep the taps begin to be scratches with her nails
Forty (YES 40) years ago, I was engaged to a woman. I also had a Main Coon / Tabby mix (Kate the cat) who HATED her (I should have paid attention to the cat). I lived in a 2nd floor apartment that had a galley bathroom - long with the toilet and sink on the far end. It had a door that never quite latched. I was having my fiance and her parents over for dinner. I REALLY had to use the bathroom. I go in. Latch the door. Get on the toilet and I hear a paw working the door knob. Kate got the door unlatched, pushed it ALL THE WAY open to a view of my prospective Father-in-law, then turned and walked out with her tail proudly twitching on high. Her work was done here.
3 comments:
When my cat decides she needs attention she’s very gentle about it. I just little taps on my arm, but If I stay asleep the taps begin to be scratches with her nails
The bathroom door...
Forty (YES 40) years ago, I was engaged to a woman. I also had a Main Coon / Tabby mix (Kate the cat) who HATED her (I should have paid attention to the cat). I lived in a 2nd floor apartment that had a galley bathroom - long with the toilet and sink on the far end. It had a door that never quite latched. I was having my fiance and her parents over for dinner. I REALLY had to use the bathroom. I go in. Latch the door. Get on the toilet and I hear a paw working the door knob. Kate got the door unlatched, pushed it ALL THE WAY open to a view of my prospective Father-in-law, then turned and walked out with her tail proudly twitching on high. Her work was done here.
🤣🌪😼 I admire cat zoomies at 3 AM!! They are not just furry tornadoes...they always have a purpose. Ceiling repair, drum solos, redecorating, piano concertos...what dynamos!! 🤩
Post a Comment