MY MINIONS

Halloween

All Hallows Eve

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Wet Cat Wednesday









5 comments:

angela said...

When my cat decides she needs attention she’s very gentle about it. I just little taps on my arm, but If I stay asleep the taps begin to be scratches with her nails

Rade said...

The bathroom door...

Forty (YES 40) years ago, I was engaged to a woman. I also had a Main Coon / Tabby mix (Kate the cat) who HATED her (I should have paid attention to the cat). I lived in a 2nd floor apartment that had a galley bathroom - long with the toilet and sink on the far end. It had a door that never quite latched. I was having my fiance and her parents over for dinner. I REALLY had to use the bathroom. I go in. Latch the door. Get on the toilet and I hear a paw working the door knob. Kate got the door unlatched, pushed it ALL THE WAY open to a view of my prospective Father-in-law, then turned and walked out with her tail proudly twitching on high. Her work was done here.

Cleora Borealis said...

🤣🌪😼 I admire cat zoomies at 3 AM!! They are not just furry tornadoes...they always have a purpose. Ceiling repair, drum solos, redecorating, piano concertos...what dynamos!! 🤩

River said...

I can relate to the first one, so many times I have snuggled up in my TV chair and left the snacks in the kitchen.

Leanna said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...