MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Crazy Witch's Daybook

My mood: My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)  Like really. I'm making this blog entry kinda short and sweet. I just got over being fucked up from my antibiotic I was taking for the incision in my back. Yeppers, that bitch snuck up on my fat fluffy ass and nearly stuck me in the hospital. It drained every stinking drop of water and then some from me. At first I thought it was a bug but then I thought about the last time I had this feeling of being a dried up lake bed and the light popped on. Well duh!  After four days and a shit load of G2 I feel a bit better. At least I'm walking like the living dead and doing stuff around the house now.

What pisses me off: Yes, David, the love of my life and all, who would rather watch Jerry Springer than touch the laundry or do just one fucking thing around the house for me while I'm trying to die peacefully of an antibiotic reaction and back ache, didn't do a fucking thing except ask every five seconds if I needed something. Yes!!! A fucking gun to shoot me with. Dambit all to hell!!!

He really pissed me off to no end this time. He said he was taking off two days to take care of me while I was convalescing. Bull shit!! The house had dried mud tracked all over the floors from the front to the back doors. Dog food stains on the floors where he fed the puppies but never cleaned up the spills. Dishes in the sink and laundry piling up in the dining room of all things.

To top it off the house smelled awful from him not emptying the garbage, the laundry sitting, and just plain filth. I was so pissed off. So yesterday I spent the day mostly cleaning and doing laundry. I would lay down if I felt bad, but I got it done. He came home for lunch while I was in bed and said, "well someone is feeling better. Got a wild hair up your butt didn't you?" I wanted to kill him but I didn't feel like digging a hole to hide the body. Besides, I'm not supposed to do anything strenuous for three to four weeks.

What I'm doing today:  Not one fucking thing!!! I am going to take Little Hal into the bedroom with me and I'm going to lay down and take it easy all fucking day. Catch up on all my reading, blogs, news, etc.

What's for din din:  Absofuckinlutely nothing. David can pick up something on his way home again. I haven't cooked or done anything in that kitchen except clean it up since my surgery. It still hurts too much to stand for  two minutes or more.  So no soup for you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...