MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Crazy Witch's Daybook

My Mood:   My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods) still, The Hydrocodone is killing my mood. I feel anxious inside but I'm moving like a Zombie. ahahahahahaasnort. excuse me.

What I'm doing in regards to my fat fluffy ass today: Well, right now this blog post. But I do have to get Davids tomatoes watered then water the front yard and stuff. I need to do laundry cause David didn't do it over the weekend and I am not supposed to do anything (wild cackle) strenuous . But I guess I'll have to break it up into little stuff to pick up and I'll get it done. Other wise after the laundry I am going to try to clean house (wild cackle can be heard again) SHUT UP!! and repot a few new herbs that need it.

What Bothers me: Is that my hubby/plaything, David has a fucking greener thumb than mine. I mean look at these tomato plants!  They're like six fucking feet tall. The fence behind it is seven. Damned hubby with the green thumb did all that. I just showed him how and things took off from there.

Other pictures of his Most Greenous Highnesses work. The front yard. I don't know if you can see it but I have moon flowers winding themselves on the white trellises. Front and center next  to the steps are my two gardenias finishing up their first blooming then my knockout roses and bougainvilleas right behind them. Crawling up the side is the wisteria. Also notice David's grass. He worked hard for this. I'm a  bit miffed that everything finished blooming when I was able to take this picture. I was in bed with my back problems when it was all in it's glory.*Sigh*

I was able to take this little picture of a Cardinal who has been living in the pecan tree. Sooo pretty. We had a load of them this year. I guess they like the climate.

What I'm Reading:


I have only one thing to say in regards to poor Sookie. TV has fucking BUTCHERED the book series. It is not true to the books that I have read. I think that is why I hate watching any TV program  or movie that is based on a book  series or any book for that matter. Otherwise the book is pretty damned good so far.

What's for din din: I was going to make stuffed peppers for dinner yesterday but we ended up going to San Marcos for lunch/dinner to celebrate my step-daughter's birthday. We had a wonderful time together as always. Talking and laughing and watching the tubers on the river below us.
I got off track again, sorry. Anywho, I'm making meatballs with a curry sauce, brown rice, spinach salad with balsamic vinegarette. MMMmmmmm Yummy!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is so adorable : )

Lydia said...

Holy 'maters! Even if his thumb is greener, you will still be able to enjoy the BLT's you can make with those suckers. And I agree with DM, your house is too cute. My moonflowers are halfway up a trellis and I can't wait for them to bloom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...