MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, May 6, 2011

Latest News About Back Problems

I'm back from the Orthopedic Back Doc. Good news, He is going to have me go through out-patient surgery to wrangle some bone spurs on my spine. I will be setting this up sometime next week and then we will see what transpires. Otherwise he said I do not have to have the fusion and rods done for a long long time to come. I have Stenosis of  L1 thru L4 and ruptured disc between L4 and L5 which is what I thought I had. David was wrong -I was right  :P nyah nyah !!!

Bad news is that this procedure will only take 25% of my pain away. Hey I don't give a fuck. Just as long as it's gone from my legs so I can walk without help again.

So that's the jist of my shit for today.

3 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Well there's good news.....and there's better news. Less pain is less pain and I'm all for that. Be thinking about you and sending positive thoughts.

TheBlakkDuchess said...

I'm glad to hear that there will be a decrease in your pain, but I'm bummed it won't fix it entirely. At least you'll not be bed bound any more. Woohoo! Hoping you have an awesome weekend & don't get any more 5am wake up calls due to flowering veggies...

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I'm so sorry. I just can't imagine being in pain like that. I think I would have to be institutionalized with the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy good drugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...