MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Movie Meme



I sometimes hate doing Memes but this one caught my eye at Southern Discomfort. Mejis's blog is one of my favorites that I look for each day. I fucking love this woman!

Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times: Practical Magic

Name a movie you have seen multiple times in the cinema: Star Wars

Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a film: I have several ... Will Smith, Adam Sandler, Johnny Depp, Cameron Diaz, Annie Hathaway, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon and Uma Thurman

Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a film: Tom Cruise, Jim Carrey and Will Ferrell

Name a film that you can and do quote from:  Monty Python and The Holy Grail.  "She turned me into a newt! 
- A newt? - I got better...”

Name a film musical that you know all of the lyrics to and all of the songs: I hate musicals but Rocky Horror Picture Show was fun.

Name a film that you would recommend everyone to see: Devil Wears Prada

Ever walked out of a film? Yes, Blair Witch Project. It was totally stupid.

Name a film that made you cry in the cinema: Marley & Me. When Marley died I lost it.

Popcorn? Yes. David and I usually share a medium sized popcorn and we also get Cokes.

How often to you go to the cinema? It's very rare for us to go to a movie but when we go it's usually a damned good one.

What's your favorite/preferred genre of film? Comedy or action type film.

What's the first film you remember seeing at the cinema? Bambi, I was 8 years old.

What film do you wish you had never seen? The Fast and The Furious

If you could be any character portrayed in a movie, who would you be? Princess Victoria in Young Victoria

Total number of films you own on DVD and video: About 70 or 80 Not sure cause most are in plastic containers in the media room closet.

Last film you bought: Young Victoria

Last film you watched: Legally Blonde

Five films that mean a lot to you: Practical Magic, Legally Blonde, Marley & Me, The Bone Collector,  and all the Harry Potter movies.

2 comments:

The Traveler said...

The Hubby and I use the newt quote CONSTANTLY, lol, especially when the kids are accusing each other of stuff. I can actually quote that entire movie. I worked at our local Rennaissance Faire and my bff and I would wander around quoting random scenes from it, lol.

Unknown said...

Lot of similar tastes, you and I...

Oh, and I heart Anne Hathaway too, but more in a 'crush since college' thing. I saw Love & Other Drugs in the theater, and my head almost exploded!

Oh, and Monty Python? Yeah, you rock.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...