MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Am Soooo Fucked Up In The Head

If you didn't read yesterdays post then get your silly ass to it. I'll wait ....... mmmkay.  I'm really mental but David doesn't know it yet so let's just keep it a secret for now, ok? I posted that I wished I could still do things like I wanted when I was in my twenty's or whatever.

Do y'all remember the movie Top Gun? Sure you do. Everybody and their mother had big hair and drove Trans Ams or was it Yugos. Anywho, I've always wanted to fly an F14 like in the movie. You know the part where Maverick and Goose come up on a Mig upside down and take the pilot's picture. That part is at the end of the video at about 4:00.


Well in my mind I'm flying in on the Mig, just like Maverick does, but things start falling into the canopy of my fighter. Like my lipstick, a curling iron, a hair brush, fuzzy dice, spare change, six white mice and a pumpkin, you know ... girl stuff. The Mig pilot see's that I'm a female and bugs out. PMS and all that shit probably scares him.

Yeah, I know.  I'm crazy. But I'm fun

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a fucking card girl! Don't ever ever ever change!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Being fun is what it's all about!

Leanna said...

Yes, and being fucked up crazy helps too.

Leanna said...

Who said anything about change. Besides, it's way too late for me. Now you, ya might have a chance to escape before it's too late.

Morgaine Pendragon said...

Ha I love that movie! And that scene is classic!!!! I love your snarky ass don't ever change :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...