MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, January 14, 2013

Crazy Witch's Daybook

My Mood:  Joyous, well that's something of an understatement. I feel great. Today is Monday. I usually hide under covers and sleep the day away in hopes that Monday will be over soon. I used to hate them but not anymore.

The Weather:  It's fucking colder than a well diggers ass out there. I nearly froze mine off just walking to the car. Shit! Where is Spring? Not yet? Fuck this!

Stuff That Happened In Casa De Loco Over The Weekend:  David and I had a nice weekend with a few crazy, funny things thrown in for the fun of it. We went to Wally World to get curtain rods and picked up some unnecessary items like we always do. For the life of me I can't think of what they were. But while we were there It felt like we walked five miles maybe more. I paid for it that night in pain.

We watched the football games and feasted on junk food most of the weekend. David said he felt like a stuffed tick. EEEWwwwww! So fucking gross! Sorry, I hate the sight of ticks, that's all. I rank them up there with bed bugs, spiders and roaches. Yuck!!

There was a moment while I was lying on the couch reading that David was supposed to be feeding the puppies. He was screaming to me about not being able to find their new box of food he bought Saturday. When I walked into the kitchen I heard the distinctive sound of the cardboard pull tab. But in segments, like there was a wise ass making farting sounds. I found David in the pantry pulling the cardboard tab around the carton.

Picture this: he had his face all scrunched up like he was in pain and one leg up and out to the side for emphasis. He was making fake farts in front of the puppies! I told David he was a bad influence on them. That man sometimes inspires my inner serial killer.

Shit I Need To Get Done Today:  Absofuckinlutely nothing! No really!  I have nothing to do today. The house is clean. Laundry is done. I just came back earlier from the Vet's with Comfortis for the Puppies. The puppies will be flea free in a few more minutes and then I'll be bored out of my gourd. That means I'll be on Pinterest pinning more shit and making new boards. I found a shit load of stuff for my BOS (Book of Shadows) that I need to print out, so I might do that. Otherwise - eh!

Whats For Dinner:  I'm making meatball stew with carrots and potatoes poured on top of hot rice. Yummy!!  I love comfort food and this is it for me.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...