MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, September 13, 2013

10 Things I Love About Autumn

I'm a list maker. I can't help myself. I just love them and love making them. So I have made a list of 10 Things I love About Autumn. Why don't y'all post a list of your own. I want to see them.

                       10 Things I Love About Autumn

  1. Cooler temperatures during the day.
  2. Baking!  I can start baking again without the kitchen getting too hot.
  3. Drinking hot coffee in the morning outside on the front porch.
  4. Being able to wear my cozy sweaters.
  5. Taking walks in the crisp, cool air and seeing the leaves turn color.
  6. Making Thanksgiving dinner.
  7. Watching football, both College and NFL games.
  8. Foggy and sometimes rainy days.
  9. Sitting around the fire pit in the evening in the garden roasting marshmallows.
  10. Sleeping with a goose down comforter to keep me warm.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Don't forget kicking through piles of crunchy leaves as you walk! Or that smokey smell that is in the autumn air.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice post...
looking forward to see some more................
fairy wings

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Ten things I love... I've noticed that we have some similar ones. Great minds and all that... =D

1. Being able to bake or cook while actually wearing clothes. It cuts down on the burned boobs...
2. Drinking hot coffee & cuddling with warm kitties.
3. Getting to wear the majority of my wardrobe again... for some reason, I have mostly Fall-worthy clothing.
4. PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING.
5. Wearing fingerless gloves and scarves.
6. Halloween (my favorite holiday & my anniversary).
7. The crispness in the air, the chilly nights and mornings.
8. Pumpkins!!!
9. Going to Stony Ridge Farm with my sweetie to pick pumpkins & apples, pet the animals & eat pie.
10. Finding new ways to season the Thanksgiving turkey. Last year it got slathered in honey & Ras el Hanout. Omnomnom...

I'm also a big fan of skipping through the leaves... or making big piles & jumping into them... =D

XOXO

Educ8r said...

10 Things I love About Fall
1. No more sweating. I have long hair. Sweating sucks because it makes me have to wash my hair everyday. During cooler weather I was every 2 to 3 days.
2. Cool air on my face, warm sun on my skin.
3. Turning off the A/C and opening the windows for fresh air
4. Better night's rest(longer nights)
5. I can ride with the car windows down
6. Yard work without a heat stroke
7. Playground equipment won't burn my granddaughter (Arizona is brutal)
8. Bonfires
9. Coffee on the patio watching the sun rise or the sun set
10. Cold room, warm bed, tons of covers = bliss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...