MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm Almost Abby Normal Again


I'm back to my Abby Normal self . . . almost. Although, I feel like someone whacked the shit out of my lower back with a 2 by 4. I mean to tell ya, the recovery hurts more than the back pain I had before the Radiofreqency Adlation. I'm thinking the reason why it hurts so bad is because the doctor did a bilateral RA, meaning he performed this bugger on both sides of my lower spine.

I've been alternating on ice and heat to curb the pain and swelling. Thank the Goddess I'm not black and blue. I do have some red poke marks from the needles but that's about it. Getting around is a bit better. My legs don't hurt as much when I walk but getting up and down stairs is like a whole new level of pain. It will get better. I was told that this procedure will kill most of the pain for at least 10 months to a year before I'll have to do it again. Crap on Toast!

Debra, you're gonna smile when you see this. While I was on the table with the electrodes in my back I was thinking of that scene from "Young Frankenstein".


I'd like to thank all my blogger friends for the Get Well wishes. Thank you all so much. I would have been on sooner but sitting was like the biggest pain in the ass for me. I need to go lay down now with the heating pad because blogging is is a real killer for me. I will get around to reading all your blogs when I can. Until then, please bear with me.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Glad you are starting to feel better. :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha -- yes! This is exactly what I visualized! Glad to hear that you're recuperating well.

Birdie said...

╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮
╰╋╯╰╋╯╰╋╯╰╋╯╰╋╯╰╋╯
┈┃▍▍┃┈┈┃▍▍┃┈┈┃▍▍┃┈
╭╋╰╯╋╮╭╋╰╯╋╮╭╋╰╯╋╮
╰╯▕▏╰╯╰╯▕▏╰╯╰╯▕▏╰╯
▂▂▕▏▂▂▂▂▕▏▂▂▂▂▕▏▂▂
☆。。☆ GET WELL SOON!. ☆。*。☆

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better. You read my blog much more than I get around reading everyone elses. :(
So I am trying to catch up now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...