MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, September 6, 2013

Tomorrow No Post

Tomorrow I won't be posting anything because it's my 11th wedding anniversary. David and I will be spending the day shopping and whatever our hearts desire. Then we are having dinner at Salt Grass, our favorite steak house by the river.

He already sent me flowers this morning. Well, flowering plants, which is what I would rather have than cut flowers. A beautiful red begonia, yellow and orange kalanchoes, miniature red roses and miniature white roses. Soooooo pretty.


5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Anniversary! Let the showering with love and affection begin!

greekwitch said...

HAppy anniversary! May your lives will always be filled with love, happiness and luck!

Birdie said...


¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸
¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Fundy Blue said...

Happy Anniversary to you and David! Debra ~ She Who Seeks sent me your way from her blog. My husband and I celebrated our 29th anniversary just a few days ago. No flowers, but he snuck out early in the morning to buy me a delicious fresh pastry from the bakery and plopped it down with a cup of coffee by my computer. I hadn't known he was up, let alone out of the house! May you have many more years of health, happiness, and love!

Reba said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...