MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, February 24, 2012

Another Day of Putrid Brown Stuff

I have been living in this sort of dull dumbing funk for weeks lately. And NO, it's not Pinterest, Fucking PLEASE already. I think it's probably that lousy time of the year when everyone get's what is called Spring Fever. You just want to sleep all day and night. But I can't. I have to feed the puppies and David Yeppers, that has to be it. Fucking Spring Fever!!

David get's his colds and then breathing problems because of all the Pecan blooms about this time. He is just getting over his bout with the yearly cold. So I'm guessing the pecan trees in our yard will bloom next week. I called the doctor for his Albuteral inhalers. So I'll have David swing by the Pharmacy to pick them up along with my prescription for my pain meds. I love Spring but I hate what it does to David. He has such bad allergies.

If you don't get this, then I can't help you.
Speaking of pain in the ass, I see my Orthopedic Comedian on Tuesday morning for another round of poking and prodding and general all around contortionist bending of my new knees. That should be a laugh riot. I walk in there fine. I of coarse take my cane with me cause when I walk out of his office I'm practically hobbling in major pain. I think the man is secretly a sadist or he's an S&M freak.

I do feel so much better during the day though, when I'm awake that is. I've been doing some resetting of the kitchen cabinets and drawers. I'm making it more ergonomic to move around without having to walk across the kitchen to get something. I also need to get some drawer and cabinet plastic  to put down before I put the stuff back into the cabinets.

I'll be showing the finished work David did of the kitchen on Monday. Everything looks so fucking bright in there it's like I'm blinded when I turn on the lights. All we have now is the counter top, back splash, bamboo flooring, and painting to do. David wants to let Home Desperate do the installation of the counter top. That way they are responsible for goofs.



Has anyone seen the previews for The Hunger Games yet? It's going to be an awesome movie. I've read the first and second books of the trilogy. The movie comes out March 23. There will be a sequel on November 22, 2013. I'm wondering if the second and third books will be that one.


The other books in the Trilogy are #2 Catching Fire and #3 Mockingjay. I had a hard time putting down the first one. So I'm wondering what the second and third will be like.

1 comment:

RedRaven said...

Allergies suck. I have them as well.
I believe all doctors are sadists. They enjoy seeing others in pain too much not to be. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...