MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, June 17, 2013

Looky Here

To let y'all know, I am in no way endorsing these products for Spring Valley. I'm not getting paid for this and I didn't get any free supplements from them. I take these supplements on my own and I just want to pass the benefits on to my female readers.
I've been taking these these two supplements for over a year now and I have to say, Girls, they really work!

Shortly after my second knee surgery, I noticed my hair was falling out in clumps and turning gray and I never understood why. Then I did some research which is what I love to do, a lot. I read until my eyes bled and found that when you have any kind of surgery, certain drugs they use to kill the pain or put you under will cause premature graying and hair hair loss. It also stops the growth of fingernails and causes premature aging of the skin.  

Then I started looking into something to turn back the clock, so to speak. First I found out Biotin at 5000 mg is great for your hair, skin, and nails. The fatty acid metabolism helps supply energy to cells. It's great for your skin because it gives a nice warm healthy glow, almost like you were tanning but you didn't. I also noticed my hair is not as gray and it's thick and long. The bald spots are completely gone. My nails, I have to constantly file them back because they grow so fast and strong. I just take one 5000 mg gel tab daily in the morning. That's all. This stuff is great!

Then I found out about Evening Primrose Oil. It's like the fountain of youth. It works
slow but you will eventually notice the difference. This is the BOMB for anti aging. It tightens the skin and you'll notice a change after a few weeks because wrinkles will start to go away. It also cuts down on the hormonal acne which I had lots of. It cuts down on my joint pain and it's also great for the scalp, hair, and nails. So far it seems to help in lowering my blood pressure and calms me down when I start having anxiety symptoms. I read that it has something to do with the brain but the jury is still out on that one.

I read that it's good in controlling PMS symptoms, chronic headaches, MS, eczema, and is good for weight control. The only side effect of Evening Primrose Oil is a stomach ache.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Before taking either of these supplements, PLEASE check with your doctor, especially if you are pregnant and nursing. Evening Primrose oil taken before the 34th week of pregnancy can cause induce labor. 

I told my family doctor that I was taking these supplements and he asked me to let him know what happens. He was very interested in the Evening Primrose Oil and what it does.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

In no time at all, you'll be back looking like a teenager! Hahahaha yes, I've heard good things about Evening Primrose Oil but have never heard of Biotin Oil before -- thanks!

Iesadora said...

Evening Primrose is fish oil for women (the good omega forget which # though). It's a hormone helper not only for PMS but Menopause too. I definitely noticed a difference in my nails after I started taking it. I buy the sunmade and nature made brands for the supplements that Costco doesn't carry. CVS often has them buy 1 get 1 free. But recently I started buying Evening Primrose with Flax oil off amazon, Flax is supposed to be really good for all kinds of things too. Thank-you for the info about the Biotin oil, I've seen it but never looked into it.

c. Joy said...

Really?! This isn't a spider joke or something? I've got gray hair, had knee surgery, and I notice that when I'm stressed out - my hair thins a bit. I tried prenatal vitamins - got a stomach ache (even when I had half of one on a full stomach! - - How on earth did I take these things when pregnant?). I've kept the bottle just to start rumors when friends visit and look in my spice cabinet. I may give these a try... thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...