MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Got An Award

SQUEEEEEEEE!!
I've won a new award!!
Yes!!  Yesterday. I love awards. Makes me all warm n' fuzzy inside out and all. Wait, ummm, that sounds a bit demented to some degree. Oh well. The one person who bestowed this award upon my fluffy ass is none other than  A Daft Scots lass. Thank you Lass. I first read her blog when I was doing the July Blog Challenge. you learn quite a bit about people doing those thangs.

Anywho, I need to tell seven thingys about myself and then pass this bugger off to seven more well deserving lost souls out there in the blogoshere. Please don't try this at home. I'm a professional. So here goes.


  1. I'm an ex-Army brat. Traveled the world and loved every minute of it. The most fun I had was when we were stationed in Germany for three years.
  2. I hate my mother. She's a heartless, cold, unfeeling bitch. Sorry if that sounds awful to you but it's the absolute truth and if you had a mother like mine you would agree completely, I'm sure.
  3. I'm a Pinterestaholic. Yes, yes I am. I can't just go and look around in Pinterest. I have to pin everything in sight. It's a terrible sickness. But it's my lot in life.
  4. I'm a Walking Dead fanatic. I think I would have a fucking zombiegazmic episode if I got to be a Walker on the show. 
  5. I fucking love to bake. My favorite thing is baking bread on cold days when I make vegetable soup for dinner. But cookies are good too. I love making my macadamia nut cookies. Ohhhh yeah!
  6. I'm a clean nut. I have to have a clean house or I feel worthless. but lately I've had to put things on hold because of my health. I'm just ichin' to clean house
  7. I tend to put others before myself. Yes, it's a thankless job. It has cost me my health so it's not a really good thing to do.


Okay the seven bloggers that I'm giving this award to are...

40 and Loving It

Airing My Dirty Laundry

Aoibheal's Lair

Chaos in Curls

Dreaming of Rosemary

Merlin's Magical Mistress

She Who Seeks

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Awwww, THANKS Darlin!! I'll get this hammered out tomorrow, it's my day off from taking care of the Witchling. Much love and glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

Birdie said...

Yay! Thanks so much. I work tonight and will have Internet access so I will do it then. xo

It is a sad thing that you hate your mother. Some people should never have been parents. I think it is OK to divorce your family. xo

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks so much, Leeanna! I'll post it when I have a minute to write the post for it, so might be a week or two.

Anonymous said...

Thank you sassafras! I'm gonna participate when I next blog. Schoolwork has been taking a lot if time. I think I'm gonna have soooo much fun with the 7 things. Teeheehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...