MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, November 9, 2015

Let's Do This, Monday


I finally hit the wall. The wall that slams into your body when you least expect it. Yes, that wall that stops you dead in your tracks and says, "You're my bitch now." I ran into it Sunday morning at about 4 a.m. It wasn't cushioned like I would have liked it to be. Nope, that fucker hit me hard this time. Jumped onto my back and drove a cold steel spike right into my lower spine. It actually felt like I was having my spine torn from my body. I nearly screamed. So fucking much pain. I almost passed out in the living room. 
I was sitting on the couch reading and I had the heating pad on my back when it hit. I couldn't get off the couch. All I know is I ended up in the ER with the worst back spasm in my life. They gave me a really nice muscle relaxer cocktail. I highly recommend it. We were only there for and hour and when I got home I fell asleep and stayed that way for almost 14 hours. I have no idea what prompted the spasm because I wasn't doing anything but sitting. Thank the Goddess I see my doctor on Thursday morning. I think I just over did it on Saturday and my body decided to pay me back all for the mistreatment.

I'm alright now except that I went through a really bad flare up of pain this morning. My whole body was hurting. It's got to be the cooler weather that we are having that triggered the flare. Usually the colder the weather the worse I feel. That's why I live down here in Texas. So ironic. I love the cold, but the cold hates me.

6 comments:

Heli said...

<3 & Hugs!

greekwitch said...

Ohhhh you poor thing! You felt it coming! I believe the spring cleaning of the previous week didn't really help either. I am sending you all my love and warm thoughts. May you wake up tomorrow painfree!
Ps. I myself am unable to stand. I walk (when I have to) in a really weird way with my legs straight traveling to the side with each step and my back rigidly unbending. The worse thing is I am not used to the carpets yet and constantly tripping which sends shots of pain that have me cursing, screaming and in tears.But besides that all is good!

Pickleope said...

That sounds intense. I hope the back pain disappears as abruptly as it appeared. I guess if there's a bright side, you got that sweet drug cocktail prescribed. You have my empathy.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh man, sorry to hear this! I hope things settle down and stay that way.

Birdie said...

I hope you are feeling better now. xo

Ol'Buzzard said...

We keep in keeping on.
What caused your back problem?
Take care and best thoughts to you \

the Ol'Buzzard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...