MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday - Monday's Ugly Sister

Well, the front came through this morning. Yessiree, it did. I not only felt that fucker, but I heard and saw it. It was loud with heavy rain and wind. Quite a few pecans hit the windows and there are a few branches on the ground this morning too. Right now I feel quite nice, the pain in my back is down to a minimum and at least I can walk as opposed to last night when I had to use my cane to get around. 
So later this morning I'll be going to pick up the branches and scavenge for some fat tasty pecans to go with carrot medallions for tonight's dinner. I'm planning on hamburger steaks, orange honey carrots with pecans, and twice baked potatoes. I'm meal planning today, meaning it's spaghetti Tuesday on Wednesday(you have to be a Walking Dead fan to understand), chili for Thursday with cornbread, Friday is our date night out or Rosie's Pizza night if I feel crappy from the weather. 

Well, the puppies want to go outside and chase squirrels. Besides I have work to do so y'all keep safe and have a magical day.











3 comments:

greekwitch said...

I had to Google most of your meal. I am intrigued! Carrot medallions and twice baked potatoes??? Whaaaat!?! Lots of love coming your way

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ooooo, that meal you're planning for dinner tonight sounds delicious! Too bad I'm so far away or I'd be at your door, cap in hand.

Birdie said...

I like Tuesdays because they are my days off. Thurdays are my Mondays so they are my least favorite day of the week.

Glad you are feeling a little better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...