MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, May 3, 2018

I'm Good


I'm sitting on the sofa in the living room in the most uncomfortable position right now. I slid off my pillow behind my back and into the crack between cushions. I really have got to get up and walk around for a minute. 
Okay, I'm back. Sorry for the interruption. But Just to let all y'all know I'm doing much better.  The swelling in my thigh and knee has gone down considerably. I now have a rather nasty red and blue bruise behind my thigh and just above my calf. Both hurt like a bitch but I'm more thankful still that I didn't crack or even break my leg. I'm getting around with my cane now. I ditched the walker because I wasn't able to get into certain areas without moving furniture around. So, I'll most likely be ditching the cane in a couple of days too. I do spend most of my days lying in bed reading with my leg resting on pillows though. It stops most of the pain and I dread going into the kitchen for anything at all. It's like PTSD for me. David doesn't want me in there anyway until I'm better and can stand for a while without pain. Immagine that! A man that doesn't cook worth a damn and won't let his wife in the kitchen. I can die now, I've heard and seen it all.
Well, I'm going back to the bedroom after I check some blogs. Y'all have a magical day.

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

continue to heal and let david do all the work.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad you're healing so quickly! Is David ordering take-out for dinner? I hope it's something yummy you'll both enjoy!

Magic Love Crow said...

Let David do everything! You rest and continue to heal!!! Thanks for letting us know how you are! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...