MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, August 20, 2018

Small Note To All Y'all

Okay, everyone. Tomorrow morning I go to see my orthopedic surgeon. I am SUPPOSED to get my staples out of my knee. I capitalized supposed because he has made me wait another week or two before. So, I'm hoping to get these motherfuckers out of my leg tomorrow. David said he will take my car to work and around 9:45 he will leave, slow down almost enough so I can put my feet on my walker lean back and latch onto the car and he will drag me all the way to my appointment. I said I'll bring the fire extinguisher in case the walker wheels catch fire. He started laughing. 
My leg is still hurting and I'm taking the Tylenol-3's just to function and walk. I'm still hobbling around with my walker in order to be good so David won't get mad at me but when he's at work or while he sleeps at night I walk to the bathroom without it. I can walk fine without my walker or cane now, I use them so David won't have a heart attack. Well, I'm going to go do my exercises and then put my leg up and read. All y'all be good to each other and I'll let you know what happened tomorrow.


5 comments:

The JR said...

You are hilarious. Good luck. I do hope they take them out. Although, sounds the thought of somebody pulling a staple out of me makes me want to drink a fifth of something. And, I don't drink liquor.

anne marie in philly said...

my spouse had his left hip replaced last wed. he has a walker too. and percocet.

hope you continue to heal quickly!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Magic Love Crow said...

Take Care!!!

yellowdoggranny said...

I"m reading these backwards so I know you did good..happy face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...