MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Short Note

Hey everybody, because my weekends are getting hectic now that we are renovating the kitchen and with the wet colder weather change causing more pain in my back, I will be cutting down my blogging posts on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. This I hope will be only temporary. If the weather goes into a dryer phase I will go back to posting more often. But for now, I am very sorry that I won't as often as I want.
In other news, the puppies are much better. Spunky is his old grouchy man self again and Lucy is back to teasing him as always. Well, I need to go help David. He's installing the kitchen sink this morning. That should be fun. He has to take out the old one first. This is going to be fun.

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

make sure you have plenty of wine available; you're going to need it!

Yarrow said...

That's just making me hungry!!! I what you mean about renovations. That's all we're doing at the moment! It will be worth it when you're done.x

Ol'Buzzard said...

remodeling is never fun. We will all be waiting for your return.
the Ol'Buzzard

The JR said...

I’m glad to hear the puppies are better. Take care,

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope everything goes well! So happy the puppies are doing better! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...