MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Sunday, March 10, 2019

I Had A Flare . . .

Sunday, March 10, 2019
I had a really bad Lupus flare this morning. I just could not function and my body quite literally wanted to shut down. I had to push myself to complete the laundry. David said I should eat something. I can't. I think I slept most of the day away and I still feel bad right now. I have a slight fever and my body hurts. I took my pills and 2 Tylenol. At this point in time, I really want to roll up in a tight ball in bed and just sleep. Goddess, please, make it stop, my head hurts, my eyes hurt and my ears are ringing like crazy. If I call David, he will say let's go to the ER. They won't do anything for me. ER docs have no idea what to do with Lupies. I need to go back to bed. I hurt.

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope the flare ends quickly and you'll feel much better soon, my friend!

Barbara said...

Oh my! I am so sorry! I pray your flare ends completely and quickly! Rest and be well soon my friend!

Ol'Buzzard said...

I feel for you
the Ol'Buzzard

Genevieve said...

Oh dear! I’m sending you white healing light.

The JR said...

Crap. Sorry you fad this flare.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am truly so sorry! Sending you Big Healing Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...