MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I Love You Google!


Last night this was my mind, see above gif, yeah, the one on the right is my night brain. But then I'm like that 98% of the time. Always going and crazy as fuck. Anywho, last night I was having trouble sleeping so I got out of bed and walked the house. You know, checking door locks making sure the gas is off and such. I decided that I wasn't going to go back to bed anytime soon so I grabbed my laptop and started looking at shit. 
Lately I have been craving my favorite thing in the whole world. I love Chinese food. I was looking up some recipes and wanted Moo Shu Pork and got this from Google 
Google screen shot of Moo Shu Pork

Now, when my night brain, which is all the time activated, see the right side of the above gif, I looked up "funny Moo Shu Pork" and got this:
I was not disappointed. Google, you fucking rock! Somewhere out there is my soul mate with the other side of my crazy brain.









7 comments:

ellen abbott said...

you rock

The JR said...

hahaha, funny moo shoe pork

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love it, LOL!

anne marie in philly said...

bwhahahahahahahaha! moo shoe pork!

Barbara said...

hahaha! I do the same thing at night! I just call them my laps. You know, look out side walk the porch, check the windows and doors etc. Thought I was the only wierdo who did that! Love the Moo Shoe!

Ol'Buzzard said...

That is also my night brain. Lately I am averaging five hours of sleep a night. It is not 5 a.m. and I am reading blogs.
the Ol'Buzzard

Magic Love Crow said...

Love this! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...