MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, October 14, 2019

Damn! It's Monday

I'm not feeling so hot today so this will be a quickie. On a bright note, I made the Link Round-up on Infidel753's blog. Gosh. I feel so privileged, so honored, and all that humble shit. Yeah, just look for Kaboom! My Thursday blog about Michael Bay style gifs made the rounds.
My weekend was a long one. David celebrated his 66th birthday on Friday so he took the day off from work. He has been binge-watching Sons of Anarchy on Netflix for the past two weeks now and he's only into the third season. He keeps saying he wished he had watched it when it was on regular TV. I really didn't care for the show. I got all caught up on Prodical Son. I love murder mysteries.
Over the weekend I had to dose myself because I was suffering from a flare again. Dosing myself with pain killers seems to help me to function a bit but I do tend to crap out because of the fatigue problem. There is no getting around being overly tired. Anywho, I didn't do anything like wash clothes or clean house over the weekend. So, now I'm having to do all that this week. No biggy. It will get done in its own time. Right now I have one load of laundry drying in the dryer and that is all I am doing. I swept and mopped the kitchen, hall, TV room, and cleaned the bathroom. Now I will be going to the bedroom to lie down and recoup my energy levels so I can cook dinner tonight. 
All y'all have a magical day.

8 comments:

The JR said...

Happy late Birthday David.

I'm tired today. Weekend flew by as usual. I guess this week the days will be like slugs racing a rabbit.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

We're watching "Prodigal Son" too and loving it. But someday I would like to watch "Sons of Anarchy" too. And yes, I saw you made Infidel753's roundup this week -- congrats!

P.S. The llama is wearing boots because it's a kick-ass llama!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Hello, sorry to read you are not feeling well :(
My internet is working-ish again so excuse me but I have a lot of wet-cat Wednesdays and puppy memes to catch up on! :D
Feel better soon Leanna.

ellen abbott said...

after weeks of no afib episodes they have started up again. not every day but nearly. and weirdly often in the wee hours of the morning when I'm in bed. I've got one now going on an hour and a half.

pam nash said...

I like murder mysteries - Prodigal Son - I'll have to look for it. I still have to do all those things you've already gotten done. Tomorrow!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats! So happy for you!
Please take care of you! I know I always say that, but I mean it! Happy birthday to your hubby! Big Hugs!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have been watching Prodigal Son but the jury is still out about whether I like it or not. I think it is something about the way it is filmed that bothers me.

yellowdoggranny said...

Happy birthday David..
66...you're just a kid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...