MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween and a Ghost Sighting

Today is Samhain or Halloween if you will. Halloween is the most celebrated of all holidays of the Pagan calendar wheel. It's a night for celebrations of the Witch's new year, the celebration of the last harvest, the celebration of the dead. We look forward to tonight even after the night is over and the countdown until next Samhain begins. So to all my readers, blogger friends, and my dear brother the Zombie Woof, have a blessed happy Samhain.

8 comments:

Rain said...

Blessed Samhain to you too Leanna. :) Oh that gif is hilarious! :)

anne marie in philly said...

hee hee hee; so NOT scary! blessed be to all!

Teacats said...

Blessed Samhain to you and your wonderful DH and of course - the dogs!
Time to light the candles and watch the Veil thin!
It was actually freezing this morning in Dallas! This will be a very chilly Halloween!
LOVE the video -- of course -- my first thought was -- "hope that wasn't the clean sheets!" I'm doing laundry! LOL!! :)

Cheers to all! Jan at Rosemary Cottage (Hemlock Cottage right now :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm so scared by that gif that I can hardly type but . . . . a blessed Samhain to you, dear witchy friend!

The JR said...

Have a happy one.

pam nash said...

And a Blessed Samhain to you also. Oooooooo - scary ghost!

yellowdoggranny said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday and time of year..I still want to wear a halo and go as a holy shit.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Oh you just had to... I mean what were you thinking... I'm not going to sleep tonight.. I hope you're happy now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...