MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Busy Busy Busy


Today is cheesecake day. I'm making two of them. It's a sinch to make once you know the ins and outs. I started at 5am this morning.
So I'm waiting for the first cheesecake to finish its cooling cycle in the oven before I take it out and then I'll start on the second one.  It's the most perfect day for baking. Not too hot and not too cold. 

Well, I have a cheesecake to get out of the oven. It's been two hours on the cooldown time, so it's time to get the other one started. Y'all have a magical day, stay safe and wear a mask.

7 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

3a? my, you ARE ambitious!

yellowdoggranny said...

better man than I am Gunga Din...my cheesecakes take 8 minutes to make. Not the bake kind.. I gave that up years ago..stay safe

Mike said...

My dad loved cheesecake. My son loves cheesecake. But the cheesecake gene bypassed me.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You are the Cheesecake Queen!

River said...

Doesn't cool down time happen out of the oven? That way you can put the second one in as soon as the first comes out of the oven. I've never made a baked cheesecake, only the no-bake variety.

jono said...

I would pay good money to you for one of those!

Magic Love Crow said...

Yummy!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...