MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, March 1, 2024

A Day In The Life Of A Sick Fur Baby Mommy


I feel like shit warmed over. The cold moved into my lungs last night but not before I coughed up one said lung just to show the cold where to go. Didn't sleep a wink from all the coughing. I moved to the couch at around 2:30 am. I let the puppies outside and they let the whole neighborhood know they were alive and well and intended to keep them all awake barking about it because their mommy was awake too. Little shits. When David got up at 6am, I went into the bedroom to get away from Heckle and Jeckle. 


I somehow stopped coughing and fell asleep for 4 hours and then woke up at 10 or was it 11am? I don't remember. I washed a load of laundry, fed the animals including David an early dinner, and then went back to bed. Slept for an hour and it felt like I slept 3 days until I got up and walked. Almost fell over. Thank the Goddess walls are there to keep us standing up. 


Back on the couch again after I took a shower because the puppies slobbered all over my lower legs and feet. Just ewwww. They are now on the other side of the hall door whining as they watch me safely behind wood and glass French doors. That might have been a bad idea because if I have to hit the bathroom, I'll have to fight them off with a whip and chair. Oh, whoa is me for being a stupid fur baby mommy.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a horrible time of it you're having! I hope the coughing eases up and you get a better night's sleep tonight. Take care of yourself! Get better soon!

angela said...

It sounds awful. I hope you have been and got some good meds.
You definitely need to rest. If you like honey a teaspoon in some tea will help to sooth the throat and lesson the cough. Hopefully giving you some well needed sleep.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...