MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, March 4, 2024

Great News!

 This cold has completely moved down to my lungs so when I cough the bronchi burn like I inhaled a 5th of vodka. But it's a good burn. It left my head one party favor, a parting gift, for letting it take up residence in my head for a few days. Yeah. Inner ear infections are funny things. The body wants to do one thing and the inner ear says, "OH YEAH? Watch this!" And then you find yourself falling literally on your ass. There was only one day of ear pain and a butt load(see what I did there?)of vertigo. I'm still having balance issues but I'm feeling much better. Only coughing up a lung once in a while. But if I stay on the couch and don't go anywhere, I'm fine and the coughing stops . . . the vertigo stops . . . So, here I sit . . . wondering . . . 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad there's been an improvement in the coughing but the vertigo sucks! Hope it's gone soon.

Cleora Borealis said...

So glad you are starting to push past the worst of it! Hope the vertigo leaves completely. I get it on a transient basis and each time it is scary and disorienting! 🙃😖

J. S. Vila said...

Remember that oranges, and lemons, ever are good in this kind of cases. Repose and rest at home too. And do all the doctor instructions ever.
I Hope you Will recover soon the good health. Have a nice day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...