MY MINIONS

Halloween Countdown

πŸ€πŸ’™❤️πŸ€πŸ’™❤️πŸ€πŸ’™Harris 2024 WalzπŸ’™πŸ€❤️πŸ’™πŸ€❤️πŸ’™πŸ€

Monday, August 12, 2024

It's Coming

 

Yeah, it's coming. I went outside and found 6 leaves on the ground. 6 brown dead leaves, people. I broke out my crystal pumpkins and set my cute little orange candles inside them. I need to find my little straw people. Not sure, but think I used them for voodoo dolls, hmmmm. Anywho, so it's time to start decorating, y'all. It's safe now. Ta ta everyone, I need to go see if Spirit Halloween is open. If not I need to hit up Home Goods. 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I look forward to October and Halloween every year!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i've been hitting up home goods for a month and a half and they have tons of halloween. spirit halloweens are open, at home is packed with halloween and halloween candy is out in our grocery stores. you better get out there before everything is gone! michaels has such a really cool line this year and i got some nice things at joanne fabrics 2 months ago. i m on this big time!

angela said...

Autumn is my favourite time of year.
Meanwhile we are eagerly waiting for spring to arrive.
The last few days have definitely been warmer. Yeahh

River said...

Decorating already? It's only August!

ellen abbott said...

lots of dead leaves here but not because the coming season. more like a storm name Beryl. still high summer here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...