MY MINIONS

Halloween

All Hallows Eve

Monday, September 28, 2026

Nope It's Not Lupus This Time

 No, my Lupus is not back . . . . yet. Nope. Yeah. I had to check. Just bad swelling and pain from arthritis. I'll be fine I just need time.

The weather is taking a bad turn from the hurricane over the Baja region and when the barometer starts falling I feel it really bad. My arthritis kicks my butt and makes it hard to do things like typing, sitting and standing. SO, I am taking the rest of the week off until this crazy wet muggy weather dries up and my back and hands stop hurting from the throbbing and swelling.

8 comments:

SharonLarkin said...

sending you ~ very gentle ~ (((hugs)))

Rade said...

Oh my! That can feel even worse!

My husband used to laugh at me when I would turn on the electric blanket in July. Now that HE'S a Senior, he gets it. Like you, this incessant dampness is getting into our bones.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope the barometric pressure and your arthritis both imnrove soon!

bobbie said...

Feel better soon ~
bobbie

Barbara Anne said...

Ah, as another with lupus, my doctor told me that arthritis is a partner with lupus. What I didn't know until recently is that arthritis hurts a lot. Bother and bummer.
Wishing you well.

Hugs!

Mary Kirkland said...

I hope you feel better. My arthritis has been acting up as well. The Lidocaine pain patches are helping.

angela said...

The change in seasons always hits me badly too.
Rest and look after yourself. Chronic pain is not fun at all

Cleora Borealis said...

🥄🥄 🤕 When you pull out the cutlery drawer and there are no more spoons, whatcha gonna do?! Rest easy, friend! 🫶

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...