Christianity has ruled nations at one time or another with a combo of fear, hatred. and brute force. Clearly it wants to do so again in our troubled times.
It's a sign of psychosis, too, Leanna. I have a sibling who LIVES to be in misery - she has to find something, anything, negative to obsess over, and when there is nothing, she invents things just to have something to cry "Woe is me!" over. And when >I< didn't step up and join in, I was told I live my life in delusions and have my head stuck up my ass; that I NEED to be miserable! I haven't spoken to her in three years. I can only imagine if religion had some foothold in her thought process.
4 comments:
Amen! Calcurmudgeon
Christianity has ruled nations at one time or another with a combo of fear, hatred. and brute force. Clearly it wants to do so again in our troubled times.
I agree.
It's a sign of psychosis, too, Leanna. I have a sibling who LIVES to be in misery - she has to find something, anything, negative to obsess over, and when there is nothing, she invents things just to have something to cry "Woe is me!" over. And when >I< didn't step up and join in, I was told I live my life in delusions and have my head stuck up my ass; that I NEED to be miserable! I haven't spoken to her in three years. I can only imagine if religion had some foothold in her thought process.
Post a Comment