- Outside my window I'm watching the cats across the street taking a sun tan on the roof of my neighbors car. YES!!! It's fucking 78 degrees outside. Aahahahahahhahahaaa and I have all the windows in my house wide open. Eat your hearts out Northeast Coast.
- I am thinking that in an hour I'm going to start the dog blankets in the washer. As soon as the linens are finished.
- I'm thankful that I live in south Texas. ahahahhahaaa You poor saps up north.
- In the kitchen I'm going to make peas and rice and BBQ'ed chicken on the grill.
- I'm wearing my "go to hell" mumu when I don't feel like getting dressed.
- I'm going to be giving three little stanky puppies a bath as soon as their blankets are in the dryer.
- I'm reading Henry VIII by Alison Weir It's pretty good.
- I'm hoping the puppies don't give me to much trouble when I have to
drowngive them their bath.
- I'm hearing them whine as they try to talk me out of their bath time. They think that if they bring me their toys I'll forget about the bath.
- A few plans for the rest of the week...how to win back the trust of three scared, cute, clean little puppies. Damn you David!!! You are supposed to be doing this. Now they're gonna hate mommy for trying to drown them.
Picture of what's going on right now
|Lucy lying on my mumu trying to look all cute and frail|