MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Funny

Year to date statistics on Airport screening from the Department of Homeland Security

        Terrorist Plots Discovered                      0

        Transvestites                                    133

        Hernias                                          1,485

        Hemorrhoid Cases                          3,172

        Enlarged Prostates                         8,249

        Breast Implants                            59,350

        Natural Blonds                                     3


I had to post this after David left for work. It was too funny not to.

6 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

ROFL, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

tee hee hee! I'm so glad I don't fly, because the thought of those asshats seeing my bits and pieces makes me wanna curl up in a corner and rock.

~*Gumbo Soul*~ said...

baha ha hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that made me laugh out loud! Hilarious.

Diandra said...

*g*

(I *am* a natural blond, and most of my body hair is pretty much black... ^^)

(And now that I got that disturbing image into your head, I can leave. My work is done.)

Judy said...

That was great - Thanks -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...