MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Blog Challenge For July

http://paulasplace-paula.blogspot.com.au/
Today I went over to Lisa's blog and hoping with all my heart, there will be a July Blogging Challenge! YAY!  I love doing these things because it's like I'm telling secrets to my closest dearest friend.

If you want to join in on the fun, go over to Lisa's blog and check it out. She has the main link to Paula's Place or you can get it here. But I really think y'all should go see Lisa's blog too.



3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looking forward to all the secrets you're going to spill!

Unknown said...

Lisa is a pretty nice girl, I can vouch for that. Glad to be doing a challenge with you. Its amazing what you learn about someone xxx

Educ8r said...

Oh, it's on. I am soooo going to take this challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...