MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday - This Might Take a While


I decided to come back today after a week-long vacation that was quite badly needed. I was feeling homesick after talking on the phone with my brother. Then I realized why should I feel homesick for a place of hate and backstabbing when my real home, full of love and kindness is where I am now. Anyhoo, I took the week off to get some things done. So now I'm back, ready to torture all y'all to death, as is my specialty.

I did do one bad thing to myself and that was I aggravated an old right shoulder rotator cuff injury. I'm supposed to go to my orthopedic surgeon every so often when it starts hurting to get the dead tissue cleaned away from the nerves. This requires a one-hour procedure involving arthroscopic surgery. I'll be in and out in one day and I can start rehab right away at home. Yeah, it's so easy but I'm chicken shit. I want to wait a bit longer so we'll see if I can hold out with this pain a couple of weeks longer. I need to wait because I have a doctor's appointment soon and I don't want to reschedule it. It took me a month to get it. 

Anyhoo, the pain of my shoulder will make me type a bit slower so my blogging will take a while to get out. I am doing heat and ice treatments to quell the pain as much as possible. It works pretty well for a while. At least I'm not on my painkillers although I do wish I could get my hands on some primo top shelf MJ. That would do it for me big time.

Well, I have some laundry that is screaming my name. The dryer alarm just sounded it was done. Ciao Y'all! Have a magical day.


3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad you're feeling good except for that rotator cuff, of course. Hang in there!

anne marie in philly said...

glad you're back! take it easy on that shoulder!

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm sorry about your shoulder!! Take care of you!! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...