MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

It's Tuesday - Snow and Speeding

My GAWD! All y'all up north are fucked. One snow storm after another. I'm guessing the northeastern coastline is screaming by now, "ENOUGH!" 
I hear y'all. We aren't having winter down here in Texas. Spring is here in the southern part of the state. Although we did have a teensy weensy cold front come through here recently. It didn't do anything that we don't already have. I do feel for all y'all up there though. I've lived in Maryland and Virginia a few years but that was when I was little and snow was fun. But I do feel sorry for y'all.
David nearly got himself a speeding ticket last week Friday. He was coming home for lunch and a sheriff's deputy stopped him. But the funny thing was David was stopped right outside the driveway. Now I have to say something for my husband. The man doesn't speed when he drives. David always drives at least five miles under the limit, I shit you not. I hate when he drives because everyone passes us up and gives us dirty looks. Luckily he was given a warning. I think it's because he has never had a ticket since he got his license way back when dinosaurs roamed. No really! My husband is an antique. 


















4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i don't think we are going to get this storm! it is headed right towards us but they are not predicting snow. my fingers are still crossed anyway. i need at least one more good storm! winnie is actually enjoying her donut though i just replaced it with a post op onesie so we shall see how it goes. i really like this but i am not sure she does yet! she is such an easy going pup that i am betting she will adjust to it quickly.

anne marie in philly said...

my office is already closed for tomorrow; so is spouse's. we gonna stay inside and nap and read and knit and nap and drink.

Toni said...

The last storm took out a tall pine which barely missed my daughter's house. Took out the dog run; empty at the time. I'm pretty worried about this coming storm. Can't believe next week is Spring Break for the college she works for but there is 3 feet of snow on the ground and more coming.

You make Texas sound better and better.

Magic Love Crow said...

Lucky, we aren't getting the storm!! I feel for everyone that is going through it! That cop cartoon made me laugh! LOL! Same with your hubby being antique! LOL! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...