MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, November 29, 2010

Finally He Went to Work

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!
WOW!!!  That felt like the restaurant scene from "When Harry Met Sally" for a moment there.
Anywho, David went to work and I'm dancing my happy little dance here. Now I can do stuff around the house without him bugging me so much.

Now some of you are saying out there that I will miss him if he dies. But believe me when I say this, I love my sweetie very much ... it's just that he drives me bat shit crazy when he's home like this for the holidays.

The bad thing is that I'll have to endure two more whole weeks of him being off when December 20th comes up. A whole two more freaking WEEKS my minions !!! He won't be going back until next year.  Maybe I should get to the liquor store early to stock up.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

I hear where you are coming from, me and my man have been together 20 years today and as we both said "sometimes it seems like 100 years and other times like 5 years" LOL

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Um, yes... Get to that there liquor store ASAP & go get some fun meds from the doc... ^_~
They *might* help your sweety survive the holidays... otherwise I have a feeling we might be coming to visit you in prison (unless you hide the body really well. We can help you with that instead. Sounds good? Good.)

However you decide to cope, I wish you the very best of luck! And enjoy your freedom until the 20th... ^-^

xoxo

Diandra said...

Ah, don't feel bad. The BF drives me mad if he's so much as at home when I return from work. I love and need my two hours of me-time before he steals all my concentration/patience/...

(I recommend lots of spiced wine, Jagertee and eggnogg. 'tis the season, you know.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...