MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh Boy!!!


WOOHOO! Yes! I hit 100 minions. I can't believe that I finally hit that many minions. WOW!!! That's amazing. First off, I never thought I would be blogging this long. I was just going to do this for a diary type thing. Then I thought, ok I need to lighten up and have fun with this shit.

I'd like to thank the Acadamy, all my minions, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah.  I need to have a giveaway this week for this auspicious occasion.  I need to think on what kind of sparkly to give. Hmmmm. I'll talk about this later. Right now I have an award to giveaway.






Let's get on with the show.
I was informed last week of an award that I was given. YES!! Another award. YEA!!!

Linda who writes Olde Baggs 'n Stuft Shirts gifted my delighted 'ol ass (screw the bad language) with a wonderful award. YES!!! My minions!!! Another AWARD!!! I am deeply touched in the head by your jesture (notice how I spelled that) of love.

The rules are pretty okay by me cause I have no problemo jumping through hoops for awards and stuff. I do have my limits though. I will not run neked through downtown. Noppers,  not gonna happen ... ever. That's all I need is to be arrested for scaring old men and little children. So this is what I have to do and so will you when you get it. Boy, are you gonna get it. BWAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAhahahahhahahahhahahaaa!!!

1. You have to link the award back to the person who gave it to you. that's done, see above.

2. Link to the blog of the person who created the award - Hazra of Advanced Booking http://linktoink.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-awardand-new-design.html/ I was number 404 recipient of this award.

 
3. At Advanced Booking enter your name into Mr. Linky so there is a complete list of all the recipients. 


4. Pass the award on to 7 more people whom you feel are prolific bloggers.


Mom's a Witch
My Kids Might Be Martians
Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock at a Time
Stop Calling Me That
The Bloggess
Who Put Me In Charge of These People
Pajamas and Coffee


7 comments:

Sooz said...

One hundred! Yay! I love your blog!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Congrats on the 100 minions.....Yay for you. And I'm glad you played along with the let's pass the award.
You know sometimes I just kinda look at the screen when someone passes an award along to me like ...... really? but this one was pretty easy and no one had to know what kind of undies I wear. tee hee.
The Olde Bagg

Pardonne Moi said...

Thanks! Me likes getting awards :)

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Congrats on your 100 minions! A few more & I think we'll be all set for world domination... =D

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Now I'm all blushy. Thanks!

Leanna said...

Linda, I'm sorry for not getting the award out sooner. I get goofy from my pain meds and forget these things.
Thanks girlfriends for the praises on my 100th... I'm still wondering what to giveaway. It's got to be good.
Amanda and Jenny you are both so very welcome.

marymac said...

Absolutely beyond grateful. Thanks for the shout-out to Pajamas and Coffee. I absosmurfly LOVE your blog and was proud to become your 112th minion!
ROCK ON, NEW WITCH!!

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...