MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Something Cool To Try

Judith over at Merlin's Magickal Mistress seem to think alike. You know the saying deviant minds and all that shit(language police can shove it). Well she and I are the type that love to send out Christmas cards every year.

Yes, that's even if you can't send one back because of the money crunch, I wouldn't be mad because I have been in those shoes numerous times before. SO ... if you would like to get an honest to goodness Christmas card the ye olde fashioned way via snail mail, please send me your home address and I will be happy to send it.  BUT!!!  You must be a follower.

Send me your address by this email:
kitten926@satx.rr.com

4 comments:

Heathen said...

Ooooh, I would love to get a Christmas card! I'll send you my snail mail. Thanks!

Tea Witch said...

How awesome! Count me in. I'll send you mine and you can send me yours. I love doing Christmas/Yule cards. They make me happy.

Anonymous said...

Wait... The Halloween candy isn't even gone yet and Thanks Giving isn't even here. Startin' kinda earrrrly, eh?

* ~★ HedgeWitch Inside ★~ * said...

What a fabulous Idea Leanna.... count me in.. ill send one to you also xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...