MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Monday - Commercials Edition

I was looking for a funny commercial in Youtube yesterday morning that David described about the Barkley family for Subaru and a car wash with bull dogs washing the car. It was funny, but then I looked on the right side on the up coming videos and found this commercial from New Zealand about Toyota. This is way better than the Barkleys. Ya gotta feel for this cat for trying.


The Mercedes Commercial...


Then there's this Vodka Commercial...














4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Is that how you get all YOUR housework done? Hahahahahahaha! Also, love it when they give the Lion King a friggin SALAD for lunch!

yellowdoggranny said...

i love these

Travel said...

I love the Mercedes one, bears drive them also.

Magic Love Crow said...

LOL! The first one and the last one are my favs! LOL! Thanks for the laughs my friend! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...