MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

It's Tuesday - I Think...

I finally got what I think was 6 hours of sleep this morning. I took 2 sleeping pills about 7:30 last night and wasn't able to sleep until almost 3 am this morning. My body was hurting so bad from pure exhaustion that it was nearly impossible to sleep. I finally got some sleep. I'm still tired but I'll manage. I won't take a nap because then I won't fall asleep at night. Most of my pain is from pinched nerves in the lower back. It's causing pain to ride down my legs onto the tops of my feet and my heals. Hurts like a mother. That alone makes me tired. David told me to eat a late lunch feed the puppies and then go to be around 5 this evening. I might be able to get more sleep. Yeah. Right. Like that will work wonders for me.
It's overcast again today and I'm slapped up close to my heating pad. I'm doing some laundry that I put off on Sunday. It's just a few pairs of David's jeans. I usually wait until I get about 4 pairs before I wash them. I would rather do a full load then nothing. He's got like 8 pairs. While I'm waiting for the load to finish I'm watching Lucy. She's catching a few zzz's but everytime I stop typing she looks up from the pillow she's sleeping on to see if I'm going to get up. She is so afraid of missing out on something that she sleeps with one eye open. But when she is fully asleep she snores and farts like an old man.

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

lucy lucy lucy, so NOT ladylike! hee hee hee!

The JR said...

Lucy sounds like my hubby. If I shift in my chair he says where you going. Sometimes I just have to holler at him.

Magic Love Crow said...

You always make me laugh! LOL! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...