MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, October 1, 2018

Nothing to See Here

Another night of no sleep. I think I've read all the books in the house. Last night I baked chocolate chip oatmeal cookies because there was nothing to do. I'm going to have to take two sleeping pills tonight in order to get a little sleep. Hopefully, it will work.
This past weekend was quiet. We had some rain now and then but nothing to worry about. It's been overcast all weekend and it's like that again today. My lower back is killing me right now so I'm cutting this short. Y'all have a magical day.

3 comments:

Birdie said...

I hope you can get in a nap today. Naps are such wonderful things.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so sorry!! I hope you get some sleep and I hope your lower back stops hurting! Big Hugs!

The JR said...

My back was killing me on Monday. I didn't go in to work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...