MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Quick Note for Saturday

Hey everyone, a quick update.
My husband/sexy beast/sweet thang has ordered the CBD oil. It's on its way and is estimated to be somewhere in the vicinity of Houston. Hey, it could be in Timbuktu for all I know. It should get her on the 24th or sometime after. I'm up right now. It's after midnight, 3rd night can't sleep, and in so much fucking pain. My fingers, wrists, and elbows hurt and it's hard to type. I feel like everytime my back throws a zinger down my legs that my toes could shoot bullets. There is a major cold front on its way and I'm feeling that fucker big time. My regular pain meds are not working in the prescribed doses. I want so much to double up on them but I won't.
Lucy keeps coming out of the bedroom to check on me. She stayed for a short while, cuddling next to me and when I told her mommy wasn't feeling good she got the message and went back to the bedroom. She comes to check on me every now and then. I expect her within the next 10 minutes to peek around the sofa to see if I'm okay. She's such a worry wart.
I've been looking up New York Style Cheese Cake recipes on the internet. Most say to add 1/4 cup flour to keep it from cracking. I want a nice creamy but firm cheesecake that doesn't taste like it has flour in it. I saw one recipe that says to add 2 tablespoons of corn starch. I'm at a loss. One says to bake it at 400F degrees for 10 minutes then for 325 for an hour. Another says 325 and another says 250. Does anyone have a creamy cheesecake recipe that won't crack that they are willing to share? Email me at -  falconstar926@gmail.com 
Wow, I guess this could be what happens when you don't sleep for a few days. You start begging for a decent recipe for cheesecake. I'm going crazy.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Leanna who cares if it cracks? Carol

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I have a friend with severe arthritis in her joints, especially her hands, wrists and knees. She has started using CBD oil and has found it effective. So I hope it works for you too!

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to pay a quick visit
this site, i am visiting this web site dailly and
take nice facts from here everyday.

Zomby Woof said...

Make it a chocolate cheesecake. Black don't crack

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This article could not be written any better!
Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept preaching about this. I will send this article to him.
Fairly certain he'll have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Magic Love Crow said...

I really hope the oil works for you!!
May I ask, why does it bother you, if the cheesecake cracks? Just wondering.
Big Hugs!

The JR said...

Sorry, don't have a good recipe......because I'm not suppose to eat them.

Sorry you are hurting so bad. Really hoping this oil will help you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...