MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thursday, The Other Ugly Weekday Sister

Well, I might be returning the comments back to normal again very soon. I got rid of several unwanted spammers and they are no longer in business. I was getting spammed several times a day by these people. I reported them and that is that, for now. I will leave the comments on moderation for another week or so to make sure. 
I really can say the oil is working out fine. I found out you have to take it a while so it will build up in your system to get it to do what it is supposed to do. So far so good. I'm sleeping through the night at 8 to 10 hours. That's pretty damned great. It seems to be solving my migraine problems too. No more migraines since I've started using the CBD oil. The taste is still nasty and I found that if I take the oil before dinner on an empty stomach, it works much better for the night. I found out that having most of my pain gone seems to give me at least 10 to 15 minutes before my back gives out and I have to stop and put the heating pad on it. Then I'm good to go for a while more. Today I cleaned out the pantry and fixed a shelf that was about to fall down on one side. I also had to lug the garbage from the kitchen to the outside cans. I was able to dust mop the hallway, living room and dining room. Tomorrow I start the laundry and will wash what I feel I can. We are supposed to have rain for the next few days off and on and maybe into next week. That usually means pain in my joints. I will have to pay close attention to see if the CBD oil puts a stop to that.
I've noticed David isn't doing as much as he used to do around the house. Either he's Netflixed or just getting lazy. I think it's both. I asked him two days ago to take the trash out. It was still there. This weekend if the weather isn't too bad I'm going to make him get onto the roof to clean it off from leaves and clean out the gutters. He hasn't done anything on the weekends since Anna gave me the Roku for Christmas last year. Now all he wants to do is watch Netflix. I'm going to disconnect the Roku tomorrow night after he goes to bed and hide it. Hopefully, I'll get him to work for his Netflix fetish.






6 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

SO GOOD to hear you are getting some pain relief! kick david's ass!

Ol'Buzzard said...

What is a Roku?
the Ol'Buzzard

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad to hear the oil is helping!

The JR said...

moo hahahaha, you know how to get him.
Happy weekend.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so happy to hear about the oil!!! Good luck with David! LOL!

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy to hear about the spammers too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...