MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, July 22, 2019

Shit Happens


David took Friday off last week, to get the face balloons airbags in my car changed out. I'm glad he went and did it because he was there for three hours. I would never have made it. He received an itemized list with pictures of the things that need to be done to my car. He ordered the driver-side seatbelt replacement so it should be coming soon and the dealership will call us and make the appointment for the repair.
Also, something set me off on Wednesday and I don't know how it happened but I was dealing with a severe Lupus flare and I still am. Thank the Goddess that the sun wasn't out yet this morning because I had to go get my blood drawn before I see my doctors on Friday. This flare has caused some really bad brain fog, hives, dry skin plaks on my arms and neck, all-out pain in my joints and I just want to go stay in bed but I have stuff to do. So I'm calling it a day now and I may not be blogging a few days this week. 
So, all y'all have a magical week.

8 comments:

The JR said...

I'm glad he took your car for you.
I'm sorry you feel bad.

ellen abbott said...

damn that fucking lupus.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Take care
the Ol'Buzzard

Anne in the kitchen said...

Hope the flare up is short lived and you feel much better soon.
I want someone to take off and tend to my car, but I am not sure Hell has frozen over yet so I am not holding my breath while waiting on TheHub.

Genevieve said...

Please be careful. Hopefully this flair will be over soon.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope your flare subsides quickly . . . all the best to you! Take it easy!

yellowdoggranny said...

giving the goddess something shiny for you..I hate that you are in so much pain.love you..

Rain said...

Leanna, I'm so sorry to hear about your Lupus...above all the other issues you mentioned on my thoughts blog - you poor dear! How do you manage...please take care of yourself! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...