MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, September 19, 2019

I'm Sneaking Back In

Low and behold, I'm back. Yes, I'm a bit on the tired side but I'm here to make your lives miserable and you better love it, dambit! I don't do this for my health. OMG! I sounded like my mother there. Anywho. I trust all y'all had a nice quiet vacation from me. I had some shit I had to take care of and I needed to get it done quietly. So I will be back officially on Sunday to post my usual anti-christ shit. So stay tuned.

11 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

YEE HAW! my blog celebrated your anniversary last week; go check it out. and I missed pix of the puppies too.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like you're SASHAYING back in, girl, not sneaking! I love that gif and think of you every time I see it because you're the one who introduced it to me.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Welcome back and happy blogging.
Coffee is on

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am glad you're back! I have been dealing with Mom and am posting very little, commenting very little also, but I read everyone I follow everyday. Geez that sounded so lame!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Hmmm, looks like you're having a bad hair day, but as usual you entered with style!!! :D

The JR said...

I had the hubby bring bail money to work with him in case I ended up in jail today. The idiots that worked with me came into my office when I was in a class yesterday and ended up formatting one of my main drives.

I honestly don't know if I can keep from killing him today.

pam nash said...

Glad you're back - you were missed.

ellen abbott said...

yay. nice to see you back.

Rain said...

Hi Leanna! :) Nice to see you back! I love that gif. Young Frankenstein is one of my favourite movies!

yellowdoggranny said...

aaaaaaaaaand she's back...

Magic Love Crow said...

Welcome back my friend! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...